Revit Architecture scene rendered on the cloud by Hilliard Architects using Limitless Computing (click for full size image; image courtesy Hilliard Architects)
Now available is an update to our CloudRender ™ for Autodesk® Revit® Architecture® 2013, an add-in that off-loads rendering to high-performance cloud computers and enables architects to continuing working in Revit. The add-in is also compatible with Revit 2011 & 2012. Not familiar with CloudRender? Using the mental ray rendering engine, CloudRender offers upfront pricing, simultaneous unlimited renders, and custom material and RPC/entourage support. Need a walkthrough? Select “walkthrough” from the CloudRender add-in to receive a quote and we can deliver most walkthroughs within 24 hours.
Rendering on the cloud for Revit Architecture or preview our newest Augmented Reality iPad 2 app for Google Sketchup
I am pleased to announce we will be exhibiting products for Autodesk Revit® Architecture® and Google Sketchup™ at the AIA National Convention in New Orleans, LA, May 12-14.
Stop by booth #3509 in the Software Pavilion to try out one of our Revit Architecture cloud products:
• CloudRender™ for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2011 & 2012: The CloudRender add-in allows one-click rendering to the cloud directly from Revit while enabling simultaneous modeling. Scenes render faster with top quality to meet your tight deadlines. Using the cloud means workstations are free for other projects. Download the add-in.
• Limitless Rendering™ for Autodesk Revit Architecture 2009-2012: This online service utilizes high performance computers on the cloud to render both Revit scenes and many walkthroughs in only 24 hours.
Or preview our newest mobile application:
• SightSpace™ 3D for Google Sketchup: This Augmented Reality app for the iPad® 2 not only views Google Sketchup files but allows you to see SketchUp models superimposed over the landscape in real-time. With SightSpace 3D, you can view models in the real world prior to construction.
If you can’t make it to New Orleans, visit us at www.LimitlessComputing.com or call us at 877.663.3797.
CloudRender™ for Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2012 is available for download. The CloudRender add-in enables users to render faster directly from Revit using the power of cloud computing while continuing to model. The add-in is also compatible with Revit Architecture 2011. Users on Revit 2010 and earlier may render scenes through our complete online service, Limitless Rendering. This service also renders both scenes and walkthroughs (and is also compatible with Revit Architecture 2012-2009).
For more information, contact us at 877.663.3797 or visit us at www.LimitlessComputing.com.
Today I am pleased to announce the release of our newest add-in: CloudRender™ for Autodesk® Revit® Architecture 2011. The CloudRender add-in enables users to render faster directly from Revit using the power of cloud computing while continuing to model in Revit. Instead of tying up your local computer, CloudRender off-loads intensive rendering to our high performance systems. There is no loss of quality because Revit scenes render with mental ray® (the same photorealistic rendering engine found in Revit). CloudRender maintains the same camera view, entourage, custom materials and families, lighting, sun, sky, and transparency options (only faster!)
So how does it work?
1. Download and install add-in
2. Select render settings
3. Preview, checkout, and submit to cloud
4. Continue to work in Revit
This is a cloud service. All previews, done quickly on the cloud without tying up Revit, are free and unlimited. Pricing for final renders is upfront and automatically calculated based on the detail of your model and the size of the final image.
We are pleased to announce our lead cloud computing specialist, Mr. Jeffrey Franklin, will be presenting on the Benefits and Limits of Cloud Computing to architects at the AIA NTAP Conference: Technology in Project Design, Delivery and Facility Management. Held on November 12 at nine venues across the country and also available over the web, Jeffrey will be presenting a rapid-fire Pecha Kucha presentation of 20 slides of 20 seconds each. His talk will be included in a technology section of the conference focusing on BIM in architecture and the preliminary schedule is available. If you are interested in cloud computing or BIM on the cloud, this conference is for you.