Do you need to show a Shaderlight render to a client but you’re in the field? Want to check on the rendering status of a scene or animation? Forgot to download a render before you left the office? With the new, and free, Shaderlight Cloud Viewer, you have the power to view Trimble SketchUp renders anywhere using an Apple or Android device. View completed scenes and animations, check on the status of in-progress renders, and download and display renders. The Shaderlight Cloud Viewer, combined with Shaderlight desktop software, will increase the effectiveness of your rendering workflow. With the convenience of mobile, your high quality, photo-realistic scenes and animations are available anytime you need them.
- View Trimble SketchUp renders (scenes and animations) associated with your Shaderlight Cloud account
- Save files to your device and share instantly via email or other installed social applications
- Check the status of on-going renders on the cloud
- Receive a push notification when your render finishes
- Control users and set user permissions
- Manage payment information
- Download your Shaderlight Cloud renders 24/7
The Shaderlight Cloud Viewer is compatible with renders submitted utilizing the Shaderlight Cloud plug-in for Trimble SketchUp.
Shaderlight Cloud Viewer is available to download now, for free: