Our latest version of SightSpace 3D is now available on the iTunes App Store with some great new features including: support for the new iPad retina display, updated 3D engine, stereoscopic 3D, and the ability to locate nearby models in the Google 3D Warehouse. Have an Android tablet or phone? SightSpace is available for download on Google Play (formerly the Android Market) and also as a viewer (without Augmented Reality) on the Kindle Fire. Not familiar with SightSpace? The app is a powerful tool to virtually explore digital spaces created in Google SketchUp and other programs that read .KMZ files. These include Google Earth, the Google 3D Warehouse, ArchiCAD, and ArcGIS. With SightSpace, you can walk through models with Augmented Reality, annotate 3D models, bookmark favorite views, take screenshots, share notes and photos, and more.
- Retina display support – take full advantage of the HD retina display of the new (3rd) generation iPad and iPhone 4 & 4S. SightSpace displays your models in full retina display detail and takes screenshots at full detail.
- Updated 3D engine – our custom engine does not have a limit on the number of polygons that can be loaded. We maximize the memory of Apple device.
- Stereoscopic 3D viewer and Augmented Reality mode – with a pair of red/cyan glasses, view models in 3D for a truly immersive experience
- Locate nearby models in the Google 3D Warehouse based on your location or the location of the loaded model
- Improved compatibility with iOS 5.1
- Minor bug fixes
- Reminder that Limitless offers free support for SightSpace 3D
Models courtesy of Hilliard Architects, San Francisco, CA.