If you are not familiar with SightSpace, it is a viewer for SketchUp files (in .KMZ format) on Apple (and Android) devices. Visualize a SketchUp model in the real world, in place, by using Augmented Reality technology. Move the device and the view changes in real-time. Additional features include stereoscopic red/cyan 3D, annotate 3D models, bookmark favorite views, take screenshots, share notes and photos, and more.
Our SightSpace 3D mobile app has the following improvements for Apple:
- Compatibility with iOS 6 and iPhone 5 (SightSpace is supported on iOS 4.3+)
- The addition of graphical introduction and help screens
- Improved Augmented Reality for retina displays
- Branding update to include Trimble (e.g. Trimble SketchUp and Trimble 3D Warehouse)
- Minor bug fixes
You can watch the video below for an overview of SightSpace:
SightSpace 3D is available for download now:
- For Apple devices on the iTunes App Store
- For Android devices on Google Play (formerly the Android Market)
- For Kindle Fire as a viewer only, without Augmented Reality capabilities.
If you would like more information about SightSpace 3D, please email us at SightSpace@LimitlessComputing.com or contact our press rep Marilyn Kroner.