Limitless and ArtVPS will be previewing our new Shaderlight Cloud Rendering for Google SketchUp at the American Institute of Architects (AIA 2012) convention in Washington, DC this week (May 17-19) in Booth #1908. Shaderlight Cloud Rendering is the first, and only, SketchUp rendering plug-in to use the power of the cloud to deliver high quality photorealistic renderings fast without tying up your desktop. See a sneak preview now of the high quality and time savings you can expect with the new Shaderlight Cloud Rendering plug-in.
- Faster: renders SketchUp animations up to 30x faster; scenes up to 5x faster (compared to 4-core workstations)
- Multiple projects: render scenes and animations simultaneously
- No investment in specialized rendering hardware
- Submit unlimited renders to the cloud
- Upfront pricing starts at $9.99
- Render on the cloud and continue to work locally
- Meet tight deadlines
- Stay on time and budget
Shaderlight Cloud Rendering will be available June 2012!